Monday 17 October 2011

Video Profile Evaluation

I found this project to be very interesting as I found certain things I thought was hard but I overcame it and pursued my way to finishing the video and getting feedback from it. I found the project to be fun and exciting as I have never done editing videos before and making it into a mini film. The feedback I got from other people has made me realise what I could have done to improve the video, for example to turn down the music, when I am speaking and get clear shots using a tripod but overall in the end I managed to achieve my goal which was to get my passion for music across toward the audience.

When I first started filming, I was unsure of what to do, but I had put a plan together to help me achieve my goal. When I first put all of the shots I had created together, the video length was too short, so I struggled when finding the correct effect that suited my video, for example slowing down the first two shots but in the end it all came together and I was proud of it.

My video profile really stood out towards audience because of the use of music, seven people commented on my video telling me that they liked the choice of song and how it fits, also I chose the song because I felt that the music somewhat portrays me.

Although next time I have to create a film, I will definitely spend more time in turning down the music and making the audio of my voice clearer, make sure the audio is spot on, that the audience can hear me perfectly whilst the background music is playing.

My video is nowhere near as professional as a commercially produced video because it was my first time editing and learning how to use final cut pro, but I think I did an excellent job despite the little things that went wrong, also I am proud of my work and hope to be able to produce videos or advertisements that are good as the professional advertisements/commercials which are shown on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment