Friday 25 May 2012

Cover Letter

26 Windinshire Road
Hounslow
London NW3 1RS
Tel: 07956675420


Mr Richard Bronson,
CEO,
Virgin Media,
20 - 21 Newman Street,
London W1T 1PG

Dear, Richard Bronson

I hope you well sir, I am writing this letter to you, because I am wondering if you have opportunities within your company for I would like work as your apprentice.

I have always admired your company and you inspired me to chase my dream, which is to run my own business, selling clothes. So I was hoping you could take me as your apprentice and show me how to behave in the world of business.

I am currently studying new media at City of Westminster, to improve my promotional skills and my knowledge in the media.

In the workplace I am a hard-working person with a cool, calm head, reliable, and I always show with a positive attitude, so I would be really glad to hear from you and to work for you.  
I can be contacted on 07956675420 or my email- OptimisticWorker17@hotmail.co.uk

I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you, sir.
Best wishes, Nathaniel LK Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment